SOLD! $50K FOR A BEAUTIFUL 2017 FOREST RIVER XLR NITRO 45’ CUSTOM HOSPITALITY SUITE AND $47K FOR A STUNNING 2016 GMC SIERRA HD WITH ONLY 33,000 MILES TO PULL IT TO YOUR EVENT! THIS MOBILE HOSPITALITY SUITE IS A SOPHISTICATED AND PORTABLE INDOOR/OUTDOOR VIP EXPERIENCE IN A CLASS BY ITSELF WITH INTERACTIVE GAMES AND LOUNGING AREAS. THE MOBILE HOSPITALITY SUITE IS EQUIPPED WITH MULTIPLE GAME SIMULATORS (GOLF, LASER SHOOTING, AND RACE CAR DRIVING) AS WELL AS A CASINO GAME TABLE OFFERING CRAPS, BLACKJACK, ROULETTE OR POKER. IT ALSO HAS A LOUNGE AREA, AND A COMPLETE ENTERTAINMENT CENTER WITH A FULL-SIZE FRIDGE, FREEZER, MICROWAVE AND WINE CHILLER. PLUS! AN ESCAPE ROOM OFFERING ANOTHER WAY TO ENTERTAIN. THE HOSPITALITY SUITE IS COMMONLY USED FOR BUT NOT LIMITED TO: HOSPITALITY AND INCENTIVES, TEAM-BUILDING EVENTS, CLIENT APPRECIATION EVENTS, ALUMNI, PROFESSIONAL SPORTING EVENTS, CONCERTS, GREEN ROOM, NASCAR, WEDDING PARTY, PRIVATE SOCIALS, GOLF TOURNAMENTS, CORPORATE EVENTS, HOLIDAY PARTIES, COMMUNITY/RECREATION EVENTS, PROPRIETARY CONFERENCES AND MORE!
2017 Nitro XLR 5th Wheel: $50,000
2016 GMC Sierra 2500HD Denali: $47,000
Retail Price in 2017 for both was $165,000
- This package is priced to sell. Please, serious inquiries only!
- Send email to firstname.lastname@example.org or put in an inquiry under our “contact us” and we’ll send you multiple videos
SPECS ON RV:
Total Length: 65’ (RV with 2016 GMC Sierra Denali 3500)
RV Length: 45’ Width, 15’ Expanded, Height 13’4”
Hours on the generator: 328.6
This opportunity includes…
- 2016 GMC Sierra 2500HD Denali with only 33,000 miles
- 2017 Forest River XLR Nitro 45’ Custom Hospitality Suite
- RV & Vehicle were purchased brand new in 2016.
- Both have been maintained and stored indoors since its inception.
Corn Hole is sold
2016 GMC Sierra 2500HD Denali
- The truck no longer has company branding.
- The truck was painted with matte black peelable paint to cover the branding.
- Small dent on the rear passenger bumper.
- Scratch on the hood
- Surface paint on the front driver-side bumper (yellow)
- There has been no issues with the motor and no engine light displayed.
- Last oil change was back on 5/11/20 at 29,183 | It is now due for service. The current mileage will change since I still drive the vehicle.
- Miles – 34k
- Diesel exhaust fluid is full.
2017 Nitro XLR 5th Wheel
Mobile Hospitality Suite with Gaming options, Pro Golf Sim, Laser Shooting, Racing, Escape Room & more! The Mobile Hospitality Suite is a sophisticated and portable indoor/outdoor VIP Suite in a class by itself with interactive games, lounging areas and a Multi-Sport Simulator. This hospitality suite is equipped with multiple game simulators (golf, laser shooting, and race car driving) as well as an optional casino games table. It also has a lounge area, and a complete entertainment center with a full-size fridge and freezer along with a microwave and wine fridge. in the background. The Escape Room will be yet another way to entertain attendees in a private environment created for exclusive events.
Our hospitality suite is commonly used for but not limited to: Hospitality and incentives | Team-building events | Client appreciation events | Alumni | Professional Sporting Events | Concerts | Green Room | NASCAR or Rolex 24 | Wedding Party | Private Socials | Golf Tournaments | Corporate Events | Holiday Party | Community Recreation | Proprietary Conferences
Escape Room – Never Used
The story line:
I am about to head out of town for a week on business. My BFF is going to watch Spot while I’m away. He is just beautiful, with the most beautiful nature, and every-one is jealous! He is puppy naughty of course, but with all the help I have from “Dalmatian savvy” I have coped! He is only 10 weeks old, I have had him for 3 weeks only, but he is house trained and knows his basic obedience commands.
WHAT HAPPENED?!..After dog sitting for my BFF all week, you woke up to discover that “Spot” had escaped.
You must answer all the clues in the 20-minute allotted time. Find Spot and get him home before your friend arrives back from her trip. It’s a fast-paced, challenging series of clues but the reward is worth it!!**
(This game was installed just prior to the pandemic and was never used)
The racing simulator software is Project Cars
Things to Know:
- Scratch on the rear driver-side panel of the RV.
- We installed (3) 100-watt solar panels on the roof to keep the batteries charged.
- Sale comes with (2) brand new extra marine batteries.
- Sale comes with a Furrion Wireless Backup camera system. (installed)
- The computer that runs the simulator is due for service, that will be completed in early April.
Humidor is sold